Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Premed Picture thread, anyone?
Started by dopaminesurge
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
coco said:HOW COOL!! haha, didn't think I'd actually have someone tell me that!! Have you posted your picture up yet? I'm curious to see who you are now! haha
Are you going to MCW? I saw that you also got accepted to UConn, congrats! i'm waiting to hear back from them about a decision.
HELLOOOO COCO
He'lo tamam
BooMed said:It actually really creeped me out 😛
Seriously Mota, think about Birmingham. Ali G needs his crew.
My wife...she is good 👍 👍
But if she be a cheat, i will crush her.
gold Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey docbill!! it's been a while, how u been??docbill said:HELLOOOO COCO
He'lo tamam
cfdavid said:absolutely against my better judgement.......... but, what the hell, it'll give my "chick magnet" pooch some exposure!
Hey, the "chick magnet" thing works on me...I fall for the puppies everytime! Cute pic by the way.
star22 said:I'm in too.....
![]()
Smith Rocks?
Duchess said:
Hey, the "chick magnet" thing works on me...I fall for the puppies everytime! Cute pic by the way.
Thanks. She's a VERY cool dog. (I may be a little bias though...lol)
Oh, and nice pic yourself.
justskipee said:
Aww, look how my thread has grown. Yes, I'm claiming motherly pride here. Anyway, couldn't help it - here's my wild animal response to this picture, from Thailand about two months ago:

Heh. He was dangerous, too. Kept grabbing at my sweater because he thought the ties were bananas. Elephants are colorblind. Honestly, though? He was cuter than any puppy in the world. Even cuter than baby pandas, and that's a significant feat.
justskipee said:Wait, you're a girl? I just assumed you were a guy for all this time cause of your user name.
Hmmm really? Nope, girl I am. What about the name was guy-ey to you?
But also, truth be told, I kind of assume you're a dancing milk carton.....
2ndChrm said:Not me, but I did contribute roughly half the blueprint.
Aww, your baby is beautiful... How old/what's the name (gender is difficult to discern at this age, sorry)?
Our pet squirrel, who is eating peanut butter off of a spoon.
gdbaby said:Best picture ever!
Why thank you. I was going to post a "me circa 2006" update pic, but I couldn't find big enough fruit of the looms 😛
by the way...what the hell is a loom?
MollyMalone
I'm a Score Quadruplet
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Zoom-Zoom said:by the way...what the hell is a loom?
The machine used to weave cloth.
🙁 Yes, I have nothing better to do. 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, I feel all old because I've used a loom. These kids nowadays, geez. Anyone remember when crack came out. Ah, the 80's, those were the days....MollyMalone said:The machine used to weave cloth.
🙁 Yes, I have nothing better to do. 😀
paceac said:That's a good way to break your neck.
That is when I was a lifeguard. It is a known fact lifeguards can't get hurt.
Risa said:Hmmm really? Nope, girl I am. What about the name was guy-ey to you?
But also, truth be told, I kind of assume you're a dancing milk carton.....
I met a guy named Reza once, and so I thought it was guy-eeeeeeeeee. But you are a girl, so I will have to change my brains gender associations with the username Risa.
ps. You look like natalie portman in the elephant picture...
QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Very cute. 🙂cfdavid said:absolutely against my better judgement.......... but, what the hell, it'll give my "chick magnet" pooch some exposure!
QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Heh heh, there's a limit to how much geekiness any of you should be exposed to at one time. If there isn't an MSDS for it yet, someone should write one.geekOCD said:Q, where's your photo? =)

QofQuimica said:Heh heh, there's a limit to how much geekiness any of you should be exposed to at one time. If there isn't an MSDS for it yet, someone should write one.![]()
Oh come on Q, I don't believe that for a minute!
I just think you're too smart to post a pic on here, like some of us have....lol
Nice pic cf, that's why you post early so everybody misses what you look like. Your doomed!cfdavid said:Oh come on Q, I don't believe that for a minute!
I just think you're too smart to post a pic on here, like some of us have....lol
)rtmcad2319 said:Me with alittle alcohol! 😀
hey! You were at my Wayne State interview. I don't know if you remember me but I was the only girl they interviewed that day... 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Ha ha, my parents' picture album is filled with pics of me making that same face. Eventually they wised up and stopped taking pictures altogether. I broke them, but to what end? Sigh....tacrum43 said:Oh what the heck...I'll jump on the bandwagon:
The medical school admissions process makes Teddy angry. 😡
Classic!tacrum43 said:![]()
The medical school admissions process makes Teddy angry. 😡
Nobody believe this! Its not true! I met her and she was way too cute to be as smart as she is.QofQuimica said:Heh heh, there's a limit to how much geekiness any of you should be exposed to at one time. If there isn't an MSDS for it yet, someone should write one.![]()
QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
You hush! 😡Scoot said:Nobody believe this! Its not true! I met her and she was way too cute to be as smart as she is.
You'll ruin my rep if you go spreading rumors like that all over SDN. Just so y'all know, Scoot is definitely a cutie. 😉 👍
OK Ill stop, but only because if I were to help goad you into posting a picture I would feel compelled to do the same and I dont want to do that.QofQuimica said:You hush! 😡You'll ruin my rep if you go spreading rumors like that all over SDN.
![]()
Just so y'all know, Scoot is definitely a cutie. 😉 👍
radioh3ad said:More Dr. Kicia Please.
i will see if i can do anything about it
😉
jbone said:Nice pic cf, that's why you post early so everybody misses what you look like. Your doomed!(the puppy does add some "chick" points though
)
My pooch is hilarious. She humps her brother!! (my bro's dog) It's disturbing, yet funny.
dr.kicia said:![]()
i will see if i can do anything about it
😉
are you in ny? my friends at parsons could use a model in their thesis shows. i don't think they pay tho. 😀
Radioh I love you avatar... if that is your dog she is so precious!!
cfdavid said:My pooch is hilarious. She humps her brother!! (my bro's dog) It's disturbing, yet funny.
Sounds freaky, yet exciting!
😱 ya'll Detroit people/dogs are some freaks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jebus said:Ha ha, my parents' picture album is filled with pics of me making that same face. Eventually they wised up and stopped taking pictures altogether. I broke them, but to what end? Sigh....
I have absolutely no idea why I was mad in that picture. Maybe I was just being a little punk. That's me circa 1992 by the way. My mom picked out my clothes then. I have more say now. 🙂
jebus said:my hair circa 2004. It was a mighty nest. It pretty much looks the same now but not dyed - apparently that red covered up a lot of gray. http://i1.tinypic.com/oh6z2r.jpg
damn, i was a cute kid!
i had my hair that color many times! 🙂
links were not working 🙁 i had a pic of me and that red hair up 😉
so, that's me in the avatar....keeping timmy warm while i nap on my parents HARDwood floor out of sheer FAFSA exhaustion!
so, that's me in the avatar....keeping timmy warm while i nap on my parents HARDwood floor out of sheer FAFSA exhaustion!
I went to tinypic.com and uploaded a photo (for free)....it will then give you in img link which you can copy and paste into your reply. FYI - I would preview your post before you submit, because the first pic I attached was seriously bigger than the computer screen (it must have been really high quality or something).jesse14 said:How do i load a pic on here for all of you to feast your eyes on??? 😀
- Status
- Not open for further replies.



