yes I agree, my bad for such haste..... no I am pissed that I wasted money on Kaplan, and luckily found Premier Review. It isnt necessarily weak on everything except medicine, but yeah its better if you supplement it. Otherwise the information is more or less there, you just have to apply it to conceptual thinking, which Premier doesnt do for us. Kaplan is just way off, they are so way off knowledge base wise that it is ridiculous -- and they are so far from up to date that it is sick. A course is good from Premier Review, but alot of people can just multitask and do well on their own . As a resident though its nice to have everything there, and dont have to look too hard for it. For my part it was alot of hard work and luck of course
Premier is not good for the ccs portion, and thats 25% of the test, better to practice the ccs cases from
www.usmlesteps123.com that site is really good for the ccs section, also first aid is good too, almost all of the cases are covered in the back of that book.