Premier Review Notes versus Videos?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

residentdoc8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used Premier Review yet for Step 3? If so, are the notes itself sufficient enough to study from or are the videos absolutely necessary? Are the notes printed to exactly what the video contents hold? Or is there more discussed on the videos?

Members don't see this ad.

This might be late, but the notes are more than enough. The only thing you would be missing from video/audio is that while lecturing from the notes he will stop and tell you to write down a sample case scenario that relates to the topic.

For example, when talking about discharge p/v, he dictated a case about a woman coming in with discharge p/v and what tests to do and how to treat etc...

Aside from that...the notes are everything.

When I was in the class we had to write tons of supplemental notes, this must've changed. That said they're phenomenal, everything you need to know.

Does Premier review have any qbanks? How are they? I am going thr' comlex qbanks now and thinking it would be nice to have new questions when I get closer to taking the step 3.