You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Prenaplex scores of 85 and 90
Started by MShopes
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Usually if you are not borderline passing for prenaplex, that's a good sign predictor if you are ready! Important if you remember what topics you struggled with for Pre-naplex to brush up on those to be confident. Can't say you're ready, because only you know if there are questions from other topics if you are prepared for those as well. Good luck, you will do great. By the way, what resource are you using for the Math and Statistics?
How did it go?Hi guys,
I scored 85 first attempt on Pre naplex then 90 on second attempt. I barely studied anything beside math and statistics. Exam on Monday, should I continue with it or postpone?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I took it in Monday at 8 am...still waiting for scores. I live in NY so it should be online anytime. I heard within 48 hours? So should be up any minute. As soon as it's up, I will be able to give a detailed overview of my studying, exam itself, what topics I got and all.
Hang in there 🙂
Hang in there 🙂
That's brutal! I feel for you! I have already started checking and I don't take mine until the 23rd. So I can only imagine!Still nothing 🙁
Still nothing?Still nothing 🙁
Yeah that is unbelievable. I am in Georgia, so same time here. I am taking mine on a thursday so I am going to have to wait until tuesdayNope 🙁 It is just 9.30 am here...most people usually receive it around 10 or 10.30 am or 12 pm...sometime around that. So I'm waiting! This is unbelievable.
Yeah that is unbelievable. I am in Georgia, so same time here. I am taking mine on a thursday so I am going to have to wait until tuesday
It is funny because initially I was supposed to take my exam today (Thursday) but I pushed it earlier to monday so I can be able to get it midweek by wednesday instead of waiting weekend because I couldn't wait that long and now it seems like it made no difference and I'm waiting almost the same time. Ugh....
I am curious how you did because I got an 89 on my pre naplex and I just want to see the correlation with the new naplex.It is funny because initially I was supposed to take my exam today (Thursday) but I pushed it earlier to monday so I can be able to get it midweek by wednesday instead of waiting weekend because I couldn't wait that long and now it seems like it made no difference and I'm waiting almost the same time. Ugh....
I am curious how you did because I got an 89 on my pre naplex and I just want to see the correlation with the new naplex.
I took 2 Pre-NAPLEX, scored 95 on 5/29 and 96 on 6/3. They just released my NAPLEX score that I took on 6/6 and I scored 104.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 529