Preoperative Kinoki Pads?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VentdependenT

You didnt build thaT
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
https://www.buykinoki.com/?cid=378267

As a D.O. I really believe in holistic medicine. I think these kinoki pads will decrease MAC, prevent MH, and also cut down on PONV!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I put one of these on and, when I pulled it off, you could see the face of Rush Limbaugh on it (like that cheese sandwich Jesus). I'm thinking about auctioning it on EBay. Anyone wanna place a bid here?

-co-pro-LAAAAH-lia

I live in a place where people trust their herbalist more than their doctor. They go for accupuncture when they have a cold, flu, cancer, anything. I am not anti-holistic but I have yet to see it do anything substantial. It is all circumspect, " I had a (fill in the blank) and went to my accupuncturist and now its gone."

Someone show me the data.

This **** is getting out of hand and the idiots that are throwing their money at it with no data are just that, IDIOTS.

Personally, holistic medicine is for maintenance therapy. It is not meant to diagnosis or treat.

Detox foot pads,:laugh::laugh::laugh: First tell me what we are detoxing. Then tell me how we get the **** out of feet. our

I live in a place where people trust their herbalist more than their doctor. They go for accupuncture when they have a cold, flu, cancer, anything. I am not anti-holistic but I have yet to see it do anything substantial. It is all circumspect, " I had a (fill in the blank) and went to my accupuncturist and now its gone."

Someone show me the data.

This **** is getting out of hand and the idiots that are throwing their money at it with no data are just that, IDIOTS.

Personally, holistic medicine is for maintenance therapy. It is not meant to diagnosis or treat.

Detox foot pads,:laugh::laugh::laugh: First tell me what we are detoxing. Then tell me how we get the **** out of feet. our

Dr Noyac. Did you know that Kinoki pads also remove microscopic blood parasites and the urge to cheat on your girlfriend?

I used those pads to get rid of my Morgellons Syndrome.
:laugh:

Dr Noyac. Did you know that Kinoki pads also remove microscopic blood parasites and the urge to cheat on your girlfriend?

I never wanted to remove the urge to cheat on my girlfriend until I met my wife. Then it was a done deal.

I'll bet the pads would have been cheaper though.

Dude, you're getting too deep. That joke is going to be missed on most people here. Funny, though. Might work on fibromyalgia too.

-copro

Morgellons is real and is from meteorites from Mars. And yes, Kinoki pads help. Duh.

Another Kinoki success story. Please read,

"No matter how hard I scratched I couldn't catch those sub-dermal migrators! They exist! I googled it off a stolen laptop from starbucks just before I pawned it. I was infested one night after falling asleep in a ditch in Phoenix. My sleep cocktail? 53 hours of non-stop Crystal Meth smoking at my buddy Jake's "house", 500mg of methadone, and of course, 3 cases of Ice House.

I knew it for sure because I saw their parasitic mother ship take off when I awoke. I knew it for sure because I was having massive convulsions, sweating, vomiting, and my skin looked like that of a boiled chicken. Only an alien mother ship could have done this to me!

Now I ALWAYS smoke crack and meth with my KINOKI pads on! No more F'n mother ships!"

Tony, Phoenix Arizona

Members don't see this ad :)

I hope for the sake of humanity you're just an arsehole and not a medically trained arsehole.

If Morgellons is a real disease you are a fool. If it is a psychiatric condition you are a bigot.

Either way your an arsehole. Ever condsidered changing disciplines? Maybe astronomy, at least in that discipline the damage you can cause will take light years to have an effect. Unlike your snide comment which has an immediate and despairing effect on anyone who suffers this condition.

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

I hope for the sake of humanity you're just an arsehole and not a medically trained arsehole.

If Morgellons is a real disease you are a fool. If it is a psychiatric condition you are a bigot.

Either way your an arsehole. Ever condsidered changing disciplines? Maybe astronomy, at least in that discipline the damage you can cause will take light years to have an effect. Unlike your snide comment which has an immediate and despairing effect on anyone who suffers this condition.

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

I think you are starting an unprovoked attack.
Take a deep breath.

it was always my understanding that if you are not part of the solution, you are the precipitate.
I thought that if you dredge up a 10 month old thread to call some guy on the internet you don't know an arsehole you need to get a life.

BTW definitely one of the best of Venty threads.

I can only assume that Fataang found this thread while searching SDN for Morgellons syndrome. Fataang, we can't help you with the bugs under your skin, it's a violation of the TOS. :smuggrin:

Here's a primer, from Dr. Wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

Formication , whatever the exact etiology, seems the likely explanation in most cases. And, until someone credible sees the "hairs" and gets to examine under a microscope, gotta chalk this one up to "****oo for Cocoa Puffs."

-copro

Here's a primer, from Dr. Wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

Formication , whatever the exact etiology, seems the likely explanation in most cases. And, until someone credible sees the "hairs" and gets to examine under a microscope, gotta chalk this one up to "****oo for Cocoa Puffs."

-copro

2cf6skz.jpg
[/IMG]

I should start putting em on for my pain patients and tell em it is a new and improved duragesic.

I know one patient who buy it:
He actuallly thought his Naproxen was a controlled substance.
"I know I can't call in for early refills but I really did misplace my Naproxen. The stuff really does get me through the pain." I told him we could help him just this once.

My other idea is come up with a new NSAID and give it the catchy name of Hydrotodolac (water based etodolac). It will be the new most requested drug in history of co analgesics.

I have a off-topic question..i read on one of your earlier posts you were Anatomy TA in med-school. As a fourth year med-student interested in Anesth - would anatomy book would you recommend me getting to review the basics to help me with GAS.

Yeah, I put one of these on and, when I pulled it off, you could see the face of Rush Limbaugh on it (like that cheese sandwich Jesus). I'm thinking about auctioning it on EBay. Anyone wanna place a bid here?

-co-pro-LAAAAH-lia

That reminds me of a chest Xray I got on a guy a couple months back. God's honest truth, there was a picture of George Washington in it. I showed my colleague, and I showed the patient. I even held up a dollar bill next to it, and both my colleague and the patient saw what I saw. I told the patient that that was the reason his chest hurt - because he had a quarter in it.

It looked mostly like the George on the golden dollar coin, though.

God's honest truth!