PreOpt Shadowing Advise

Started by jymezg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jymezg

SCO c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Howdy,

I nabbed this link to a tutorial on refractions from the Ophthalmology forum. I think its something to take a look at if your shadowing an OD and wondering "Whats this guy/gal actually doing?" Personally, the first OD I shadowed explained nothing about how he was doing his refractions. Reading up/asking about refractions is always good, but I think this visual representation is easier to understand. Anyway If you take a look through the sections you should have a basic view of whats going on while your shadowing thus making it a more enjoyable experience.



http://www.medrounds.org/refract/menu.htm 👍