prep info for OAT please!

daryts09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Another question..

I've checked around in my city to see if there's a prep course for the OAT and there's nothing. Does anyone know of a good source of preparation for the OAT I can buy online? Or at the Bookstore for a reasonable price??

Members don't see this ad.

I used the Kaplan MCAT Comprehensive Review (about $70 at Borders). I bought the TopScore CD. I didn't like it much, but many others did. It costs about $50 and is available at scholarware.com. There is also a Kaplan OAT book with sample tests. I bought this book, but mainly used it for the practice sets (specific to each section of the test) and not for the full test experience. Good Luck!

You can also do a search on DAT or Dental Admission Test. Many of the DAT preps also have their OAT versions available now.

The DAT Kaplan book is the same for the OAT, with the exception of a physics section instead of the PAT section. I will sell you my kaplan dat and OAT book if you want it. Also, i have the topscore cd for OAT, it was great test preparation for me and led me to high scores. PM me if you would like more info.
OPT06