PREP-MED at Mt Sinai

Started by Keren04
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Keren04

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Is anyone familiar with the Prep-Med program at Mt. Sinai? I recently found out about it and would like more info. From what I understand, it's a 2 yr post-bac program, ending in a certificate, where you take classes with the Md/PhD students and work in a lab. Now, I have already taken all the pre-med requirements so i'm not sure what this program would give me and if it would help me get into med school or if I should pursue a masters or work instead.

I'd appreciate any advice and info.

Thanks in Advance.
 
Keren04 said:
Hi,
Is anyone familiar with the Prep-Med program at Mt. Sinai? I recently found out about it and would like more info. From what I understand, it's a 2 yr post-bac program, ending in a certificate, where you take classes with the Md/PhD students and work in a lab. Now, I have already taken all the pre-med requirements so i'm not sure what this program would give me and if it would help me get into med school or if I should pursue a masters or work instead.

I'd appreciate any advice and info.

Thanks in Advance.


link?