Step III Preparation advice

Started by dp101
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dp101

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys,
I wanna start preparing for my step 3. UW seems to be the gold standard based off the other forums. Is there anything else which is helpful besides UW, possibly any texts?

Thanks in advance
 
Add on to OP-- anyone know anything about DIT for step 3? Is it worth it? It's been a while since I took the Step 2 or 1 cause I took some time off. So Im rusty. Im giving myself like 2. 5 months during intern year to study. Wondering if its worth it to shell out money for DIT or just do UWorld questions.....