Preparation for Navle!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Saroj yadav

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! :)

I am preparing for Navle-December 2006. I have gone through the Merck's and Mosby's but wondering about VCRC. There is not any new addition of Mosby's book after 1998 but VCRC is reviewing twice every year.

So does anybody knows how much really helpful to for NAVLE test? are there other preparatory material for NAVLE? How can I buy this VCRC as I am not at US at this moment?

Saroj :)

Members don't see this ad.

Dr Saroj yadav said:
Hi! :)

I am preparing for Navle-December 2006. I have gone through the Merck's and Mosby's but wondering about VCRC. There is not any new addition of Mosby's book after 1998 but VCRC is reviewing twice every year.

So does anybody knows how much really helpful to for NAVLE test? are there other preparatory material for NAVLE? How can I buy this VCRC as I am not at US at this moment?

Saroj :)
===================================
Vetprep was fowarded to our 4th year class via our school administration. Here's the website:

https://www.vetprep.com/simboards/web/

Hi

iam preparing for navle april 2007 window.i think u have successfully completed ur test.iam going through MERCK'S and mosby's only.i dont know whether these books are enough to pass the exam or not.please give me some advices like which areas are to be concentrated and which can be ignored.i appreciate ur response.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I am a 4th year vet student who has just passed the NAVLE on my first try....I used a set of books called the Veterinary Correspondence Revision Course ...they were great and i would like to sell them now...there website is
www.vcrc.net
they run near $400 new...but i'll sell them for less....it was worth the money to pass the boards in one time
email me if interested
[email protected]

I used the vcrc too, and I found it very useful.
francesca

Hi,
I am a 4th year vet student who has just passed the NAVLE on my first try....I used a set of books called the Veterinary Correspondence Revision Course ...they were great and i would like to sell them now...there website is
www.vcrc.net
they run near $400 new...but i'll sell them for less....it was worth the money to pass the boards in one time
email me if interested
[email protected]

hi bam4runner,
do you really already know the results of the NAVLE ?
in which state did you take the exam? I did it in NJ and I've been told that I won't know the results before the first week of february!!
well, congratulation!
francesca

I am at MSU-CVM...took the board in dec 2006 and we just got our scores thru our state office this past week...call up the jersey office, your should be in...

Hi,
www.vcrc.net
email me if interested
[email protected]
hi , what year of the edition for vcrc you have ? I have 1996 one if you you have the recent one I can buy it from you if you give me reasonble price
thank you