NPTE Prepare clinically with guidance to pass the NPTE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kareni56

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Therapy Exam Prep (TEP) believes in providing Physical Therapists (PT) examinees a better exam preparation for passing the board exam with a clinical thinking approach.

TEP understands that there is a gap between academic studying and thinking like a practicing clinician when studying for the NPTE. TEP bridges this gap is by providing guidelines and strategies to the program’s participants on understanding how to view the question in a clinical way and incorporating clinical thinking assignments after each webinar or on demand video for reinforcement of concepts.

TEP’s clinical thinking approach focuses on the common and real patient scenarios that the examinees may be presented with on the exam. The clinical thinking assignments stretch TEP’s participants to think more like a clinician rather than in an academic way; most of the assignments answers are not always found in textbooks or study guides. TEP’s clinical assignments challenge the participants to really integrate their academic knowledge and apply the information in a clinical way.

Both TEP participants and former participants have found that TEP’s clinical thinking assignments have improved their overall clinical thinking skills and their actual NPTE scores. Former participants have told TEP that the scenarios presented are similar to those that have been encountered on the exam and they were able to answer questions with ease. “I have found that TEP’s clinical assignments have helped me think more like a PT, build my confidence in the various NPTE topic areas and that the assignments are valuable and similar to questions presented on the actual NPTE. I passed my NPTE because of TEP’s approach on clinical thinking and with the valuable guidance provided by them,” stated H. Anderson.

TEP provides over 100 assignments to participants enrolled in the online NPTE webinar program. These assignments are given after a specific webinar or on demand video to reinforce the clinical thinking approach towards the NPTE. TEP’s team of licensed PTs provides support, guidance and feedback on participant’s assignments and on TEP’s moderated member forums. TEP’s participants are encouraged to be active on the forums to engage with other participants and clarify any questions they may have while completing and collaborating on the clinical thinking assignments.

Therapy Exam Prep provides an online three month NPTE webinar program which helps both PT and PTAs prepare for their license exam. The emphases are exam analysis, clinical thinking and holistic approach. TEP has helped over 1000 participants from over 100 PT University programs during the past two years.

Follow TEP on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/therapyexamprep
or Twitter https://twitter.com/TherapyExamPrep (@TherapyExamPrep)

Members don't see this ad.