Prepare yourself for the exams/test and get the maximum grades.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun8Igor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Today I want to start an interesting thread that will be useful for everyone who studies in university, college or any other place. For those who need to memorize a lot of information and who want to do this effective.

I want to see that this topic is interesting for someone and I've decided to post information by parts. Today is the introductory post - test of your current abilities. Tomorrow I will introduce the first technique that you will be able to use in the future.

So, I propose to test your current ability to memorize. Read the list of 20 items once trough, and then immediately hide the list. On a separate piece of paper write down as many items as you can remember, attempting to get them in the correct order.

When you’re done with that, compare your answers with the original information to determine how well you did.

Task:
Read the following list of 20 items once, and then test your recall:

Phone – cupboard – book – pencil – weights – rope – plane – shoe – beetle – skyscraper – bottle – globe – elephant – fence – plate – pistol – microphone – hammer - lamp – calendar

When you’re done with the test, please write your result in the thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
well, that was a disaster.
i got phone, cupboard, book, beetle, skyscraper lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
Phone – cupboard – book – pencil – weights – rope – plane – shoe – beetle – skyscraper – bottle – globe – elephant – fence – plate – pistol – microphone – hammer - lamp – calendar

Reactions: 1 user

Looks like someone's prepared to get the maximum grades

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.