Preparing before I take summer classes in chemistry I and II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mightyhealthy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've decided to get a leg up and start studying a few months before the summer arrives so I'm not swamped with work in the summer. I already purchased the textbook and I am putting in 3hours a day. I also work full time so this is going to be a challenge. Anybody else have a similar experience. Think it's feasible?
 
I've decided to get a leg up and start studying a few months before the summer arrives so I'm not swamped with work in the summer. I already purchased the textbook and I am putting in 3hours a day. I also work full time so this is going to be a challenge. Anybody else have a similar experience. Think it's feasible?



Good luck. I'm in Chem I now and it's quite a bit of work. I plan to take Chem II in summer which I think will be a challenge in itself. Are you taking both Chem I and II in summer? Is that even possible?
 
I'll take them separately spread between the two sessions.

I've been watching khan Academy a lot!

Good luck
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've decided to get a leg up and start studying a few months before the summer arrives so I'm not swamped with work in the summer. I already purchased the textbook and I am putting in 3hours a day. I also work full time so this is going to be a challenge. Anybody else have a similar experience. Think it's feasible?

Yea it's perfectly doable. This past summer I worked 8am-4:30 pm then had Physics 5pm-9pm (class and lab). Made an A in both Physics.
 
Good luck! Yes it's doable and an awesome prep experience for the load of PT school. I also love Kahn academy!
 
Yeah, I took Chem 1, Chem 2, A&P 2, and soci at the same time in the summer while working on weekends and it was tough but definitely doable (got all A's). Since you have other obligations, you may be tempted to cram but I suggest you refrain from doing so since retaining the information is very helpful later on. Good luck 🙂