Preparing for Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cc_pt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! So I am preparing for an interview coming up next week, and I am wondering what I should know about the profession. I have been researching various settings, and direct access. If anyone has any tips it would be much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

"A New Exercise: How to Succeed at the Interview for a DPT Program", Gaurav Khanal, Karin Cathers

Hi everyone! So I am preparing for an interview coming up next week, and I am wondering what I should know about the profession. I have been researching various settings, and direct access. If anyone has any tips it would be much appreciated!

The best resource will be the APTA website, you can access the hottest topics and the latest research materials off that site. I was not asked these types of questions in my interview but the information is still good to know. There have been recently large changes to the PT insurance world through MC, such as MC is moving to results based repayment and that they will no longer reimburse PTA's at the same rate of a PT. My best interviewing advice I can give you is to be yourself. Do not give cookie cutter answers and sound like a robot, be humble and show you have critical thinking skills. They just want to get to know you because at the end of the day PT's treat people.

Reactions: 1 user