preparing for NBDE part 1 need a study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toy13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Live in doral florida want to take my test in april2014 please reply if ur interested, my name is margie

Members don't see this ad.

hi i live in atlanta...m also preparing for nbde part 1...recently started...my name is ruby can we connect to do joint study.?

Hi ruby, my question is that if u live in atlanta how are we going to be able to study ??

Members don't see this ad :)
may be we can share our next steps and the process knowledge or we can set our weekly goals and discuss over phone.. ?

Right now im doing a lot of different questions what are u doing

hi i live in atlanta...m also preparing for nbde part 1...recently started...my name is ruby can we connect to do joint study.?
hiiii , i m looking a study partner for part 1 .... my num. is 7139097356

hi guys.. seems like you have completed you NBDE before couple of years... i m starting the preparation now.. can you guide me for the whole process... rightnow i m in india and BDS here and totally unaware of the scenario in us... so need to discuss that to know my futrure steps an plans to make my road map to DDS.. can you reply me at [email protected]

Hi! I am at present in Jersey City,NJ & planning to give nbde 1 (2017) soon so looking for a study partner.. kindly let me know here if any1 interested..

Hi! I am at present in Jersey City,NJ & planning to give nbde 1 (2017) soon so looking for a study partner.. kindly let me know here if any1 interested..
hey if youre interested let me know, have an exam in May

HEY , i m intersted as study partner

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys.. seems like you have completed you NBDE before couple of years... i m starting the preparation now.. can you guide me for the whole process... rightnow i m in india and BDS here and totally unaware of the scenario in us... so need to discuss that to know my futrure steps an plans to make my road map to DDS.. can you reply me at [email protected]
HEY , i m intersted as study partner
Hi, I am looking for a study partner. contact me if interested

Hi everyone! Also looking for study partner. I live in Bay area San Francisco. Someone close by....?
Planning on taking NBDE part 1 on July 2017. I am in the final step of my preparation studying full time, doing mostly questions and fast review.
Anyone interested in working hard and do a serious commitment, please let me know. Thanks!

hiiii , i m looking a study partner for part 1 .... my num. is 7139097356

Hey! Did you find a study partner? If not, please let me know... I am also working on questions for NBDE part 1

Hi everyone! Also looking for study partner. I live in Bay area San Francisco. Someone close by....?
Planning on taking NBDE part 1 on July 2017. I am in the final step of my preparation studying full time, doing mostly questions and fast review.
Anyone interested in working hard and do a serious commitment, please let me know. Thanks!
hi ...i am also preparing for NBDE part 1 and i too have to appear in july 2017....i live in india...we can co-ordinate nevertheless...plz contact me if [email protected]

for those who want latest nbde and toefl material eg./ DENT DESKS 2016/ASDA A TO N /LATEST RQ/ VERONICA/TANGY/NOTES/ quick just email to [email protected]

hello, i live in Santa Clara and looking for a study partner. planning to give my exam on September. I have been studying alone and i have finished anatomy but i know with a study partner i could have finished it much earlier.. if anyone interested please reply

Hi! I'm interested. I have just started. I can start with any of the other subjects first since you're done with anatomy

hello, i live in Santa Clara and looking for a study partner. planning to give my exam on September. I have been studying alone and i have finished anatomy but i know with a study partner i could have finished it much earlier.. if anyone interested please reply

Hi! I'm interested. I have just started. I can start with any of the other subjects first since you're done with anatomy

I am too..do get in touch if you're still looking

hello
I am giving my exam on 10th October in florida..can we contact each other to share concepts and our thoughts ..

you can contact me directly at 352-989-6383

Hi guys.
I just started a preparing NBDE part 1.
I live in Illinois.
Please msg me if you guys are still looking for study partner.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys.
I live in Illinois.

Hi. I also just began to prepare for my part 1. Hope to give it my the end of the year. If anyone would like to study please reply. Thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys.
I live in Illinois.
hi iam interested whatz your contact number

Hi. I also just began to prepare for my part 1. Hope to give it my the end of the year. If anyone would like to study please reply. Thanks
I started dental decks.
What about you?

I started dental decks.
What about you?

yes.. I have just began with decks as well. Starting with human anatomy section. How many cards are you doing a day? I may also read first aid as well.

yes.. I have just began with decks as well. Starting with human anatomy section. How many cards are you doing a day? I may also read first aid as
yes.. I have just began with decks as well. Starting with human anatomy section. How many cards are you doing a day? I may also read first aid as well.
hi am going dental decks and 1st aid

hi am doing dental decks and 1st aid lemme know if still interested in serious study partnet !

hi guys if anybody interested in nbde part 1
serious study partner plz drop me an email on ginazai100@gmail

Hello I need a study partner in the Southern Calif area or in NY area when I am visiting family there?