-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
preparing for NBDE part 1 need a study partner
Started by Toy13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hiiii , i m looking a study partner for part 1 .... my num. is 7139097356hi i live in atlanta...m also preparing for nbde part 1...recently started...my name is ruby can we connect to do joint study.?
hi guys.. seems like you have completed you NBDE before couple of years... i m starting the preparation now.. can you guide me for the whole process... rightnow i m in india and BDS here and totally unaware of the scenario in us... so need to discuss that to know my futrure steps an plans to make my road map to DDS.. can you reply me at [email protected]
hey if youre interested let me know, have an exam in MayHi! I am at present in Jersey City,NJ & planning to give nbde 1 (2017) soon so looking for a study partner.. kindly let me know here if any1 interested..
Hi I am interested to give the exam in may -Junehey if youre interested let me know, have an exam in May
Let's start together
yeah perfectHi I am interested to give the exam in may -June
Let's start together
[email protected] is my email
Last edited:
HEY , i m intersted as study partnerHi! I am at present in Jersey City,NJ & planning to give nbde 1 (2017) soon so looking for a study partner.. kindly let me know here if any1 interested..
hi guys.. seems like you have completed you NBDE before couple of years... i m starting the preparation now.. can you guide me for the whole process... rightnow i m in india and BDS here and totally unaware of the scenario in us... so need to discuss that to know my futrure steps an plans to make my road map to DDS.. can you reply me at [email protected]
Hi, I am looking for a study partner. contact me if interestedHEY , i m intersted as study partner
Hi everyone! Also looking for study partner. I live in Bay area San Francisco. Someone close by....?
Planning on taking NBDE part 1 on July 2017. I am in the final step of my preparation studying full time, doing mostly questions and fast review.
Anyone interested in working hard and do a serious commitment, please let me know. Thanks!
Planning on taking NBDE part 1 on July 2017. I am in the final step of my preparation studying full time, doing mostly questions and fast review.
Anyone interested in working hard and do a serious commitment, please let me know. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hiiii , i m looking a study partner for part 1 .... my num. is 7139097356
Hey! Did you find a study partner? If not, please let me know... I am also working on questions for NBDE part 1
hi ...i am also preparing for NBDE part 1 and i too have to appear in july 2017....i live in india...we can co-ordinate nevertheless...plz contact me if [email protected]Hi everyone! Also looking for study partner. I live in Bay area San Francisco. Someone close by....?
Planning on taking NBDE part 1 on July 2017. I am in the final step of my preparation studying full time, doing mostly questions and fast review.
Anyone interested in working hard and do a serious commitment, please let me know. Thanks!
hi ...i need a study partner [email protected]Hey! Did you find a study partner? If not, please let me know... I am also working on questions for NBDE part 1
for those who want latest nbde and toefl material eg./ DENT DESKS 2016/ASDA A TO N /LATEST RQ/ VERONICA/TANGY/NOTES/ quick just email to [email protected]
hello, i live in Santa Clara and looking for a study partner. planning to give my exam on September. I have been studying alone and i have finished anatomy but i know with a study partner i could have finished it much earlier.. if anyone interested please reply
hello, i live in Santa Clara and looking for a study partner. planning to give my exam on September. I have been studying alone and i have finished anatomy but i know with a study partner i could have finished it much earlier.. if anyone interested please reply
hello, i live in Santa Clara and looking for a study partner. planning to give my exam on September. I have been studying alone and i have finished anatomy but i know with a study partner i could have finished it much earlier.. if anyone interested please reply
Hi! I'm interested. I have just started. I can start with any of the other subjects first since you're done with anatomy
Hey neha@1. How much have you done so far? I just started. I'm looking for a study partner too.HEY , i m intersted as study partner
hello, i live in Santa Clara and looking for a study partner. planning to give my exam on September. I have been studying alone and i have finished anatomy but i know with a study partner i could have finished it much earlier.. if anyone interested please reply
Hi! I'm interested. I have just started. I can start with any of the other subjects first since you're done with anatomy
I am too..do get in touch if you're still looking
hellohello, i live in Santa Clara and looking for a study partner. planning to give my exam on September. I have been studying alone and i have finished anatomy but i know with a study partner i could have finished it much earlier.. if anyone interested please reply
I am giving my exam on 10th October in florida..can we contact each other to share concepts and our thoughts ..
you can contact me directly at 352-989-6383
Hi guys.
I just started a preparing NBDE part 1.
I live in Illinois.
Please msg me if you guys are still looking for study partner.
Hi. I also just began to prepare for my part 1. Hope to give it my the end of the year. If anyone would like to study please reply. Thanks
hi iam interested whatz your contact numberHi guys.
I just started a preparing NBDE part 1.
I live in Illinois.
Please msg me if you guys are still looking for study partner.
I started dental decks.Hi. I also just began to prepare for my part 1. Hope to give it my the end of the year. If anyone would like to study please reply. Thanks
What about you?
I started dental decks.
What about you?
yes.. I have just began with decks as well. Starting with human anatomy section. How many cards are you doing a day? I may also read first aid as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes.. I have just began with decks as well. Starting with human anatomy section. How many cards are you doing a day? I may also read first aid as
hi am going dental decks and 1st aidyes.. I have just began with decks as well. Starting with human anatomy section. How many cards are you doing a day? I may also read first aid as well.
Hi! I'm interested. I have just started. I can start with any of the other subjects first since you're done with anatomy
hi am doing dental decks and 1st aid lemme know if still interested in serious study partnet !Hi! I'm interested. I have just started. I can start with any of the other subjects first since you're done with anatomy
i am interested toohi am going dental decks and 1st aid
HEllo, did you write the exam?interested
whatz ur email id iam still preparingHEllo, did you write the exam?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Question
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 6K