Toy13

5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2014
Live in doral florida want to take my test in april2014 please reply if ur interested, my name is margie

Jan 27, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
hi i live in atlanta...m also preparing for nbde part 1...recently started...my name is ruby can we connect to do joint study.?

Toy13

5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2014
Hi ruby, my question is that if u live in atlanta how are we going to be able to study ??

About the Ads
Jan 27, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
may be we can share our next steps and the process knowledge or we can set our weekly goals and discuss over phone.. ?

Jan 24, 2012
Status
Dentist
hi i live in atlanta...m also preparing for nbde part 1...recently started...my name is ruby can we connect to do joint study.?
hiiii , i m looking a study partner for part 1 .... my num. is 7139097356

Jan 16, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
hi guys.. seems like you have completed you NBDE before couple of years... i m starting the preparation now.. can you guide me for the whole process... rightnow i m in india and BDS here and totally unaware of the scenario in us... so need to discuss that to know my futrure steps an plans to make my road map to DDS.. can you reply me at [email protected]

Feb 8, 2017
Status
Dentist
Hi! I am at present in Jersey City,NJ & planning to give nbde 1 (2017) soon so looking for a study partner.. kindly let me know here if any1 interested..

momiDr

5+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2014
Status
Dentist
Hi! I am at present in Jersey City,NJ & planning to give nbde 1 (2017) soon so looking for a study partner.. kindly let me know here if any1 interested..
hey if youre interested let me know, have an exam in May

About the Ads
Mar 30, 2017
hi guys.. seems like you have completed you NBDE before couple of years... i m starting the preparation now.. can you guide me for the whole process... rightnow i m in india and BDS here and totally unaware of the scenario in us... so need to discuss that to know my futrure steps an plans to make my road map to DDS.. can you reply me at [email protected]
HEY , i m intersted as study partner
Hi, I am looking for a study partner. contact me if interested

May 30, 2017
Status
Dental Student
Hi everyone! Also looking for study partner. I live in Bay area San Francisco. Someone close by....?
Planning on taking NBDE part 1 on July 2017. I am in the final step of my preparation studying full time, doing mostly questions and fast review.
Anyone interested in working hard and do a serious commitment, please let me know. Thanks!

Jun 2, 2017
Status
Dentist
Hi everyone! Also looking for study partner. I live in Bay area San Francisco. Someone close by....?
Planning on taking NBDE part 1 on July 2017. I am in the final step of my preparation studying full time, doing mostly questions and fast review.
Anyone interested in working hard and do a serious commitment, please let me know. Thanks!
hi ...i am also preparing for NBDE part 1 and i too have to appear in july 2017....i live in india...we can co-ordinate nevertheless...plz contact me if [email protected]

Jul 19, 2017
Status
Dentist
hello, i live in Santa Clara and looking for a study partner. planning to give my exam on September. I have been studying alone and i have finished anatomy but i know with a study partner i could have finished it much earlier.. if anyone interested please reply

Jul 20, 2017
Status
Dental Student
Hi! I'm interested. I have just started. I can start with any of the other subjects first since you're done with anatomy

Jul 20, 2017
Status
Dental Student
hello, i live in Santa Clara and looking for a study partner. planning to give my exam on September. I have been studying alone and i have finished anatomy but i know with a study partner i could have finished it much earlier.. if anyone interested please reply

Hi! I'm interested. I have just started. I can start with any of the other subjects first since you're done with anatomy

About the Ads

docvan

5+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2013
Status
Pre-Dental
I am too..do get in touch if you're still looking

Sep 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
hello
I am giving my exam on 10th October in florida..can we contact each other to share concepts and our thoughts ..

you can contact me directly at 352-989-6383

Sep 20, 2017
Hi guys.
I just started a preparing NBDE part 1.
I live in Illinois.
Please msg me if you guys are still looking for study partner.

Reactions: Denevistas
Oct 4, 2017
Status
Dentist
Hi guys.
I just started a preparing NBDE part 1.
I live in Illinois.
Please msg me if you guys are still looking for study partner.

Hi. I also just began to prepare for my part 1. Hope to give it my the end of the year. If anyone would like to study please reply. Thanks

Reactions: Ihinal
Oct 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
yes.. I have just began with decks as well. Starting with human anatomy section. How many cards are you doing a day? I may also read first aid as
yes.. I have just began with decks as well. Starting with human anatomy section. How many cards are you doing a day? I may also read first aid as well.
hi am going dental decks and 1st aid

Oct 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
hi am doing dental decks and 1st aid lemme know if still interested in serious study partnet !

Dec 18, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello I need a study partner in the Southern Calif area or in NY area when I am visiting family there?

About the Ads