Preparing for PT School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheKoukiMonster

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I just got accepted into Azusa Pacific University's DPT program and I wanted to know what to expect my first year and if there's anything I should do to prepare for school. I'll be starting February 1st so I wanted to prepare now while I have time. Thanks in advance!
 
Hey guys I just got accepted into Azusa Pacific University's DPT program and I wanted to know what to expect my first year and if there's anything I should do to prepare for school. I'll be starting February 1st so I wanted to prepare now while I have time. Thanks in advance!

You really don't have to prepare for school, but you can... As for learning anatomy, it all depends on the professor and curriculum. Depending on the text used, proximal/distal attachments, innervations may be different. But I guess it doesn't hurt to have an idea.