Preparing for Re-application Next Cycle - LORs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TakingItOneDayAtATime

Reaction score
As an applicant who saw the "Black Friday" rule-of-thumb deadline pass by without receiving any IIs thus far, I am starting to seriously plan for another application cycle. I was wondering how LORs work in a re-application. I have a committee letter from my undergraduate university, and I was wondering if I would use this same committee letter again when potentially re-applying. If not, rather than that, would I just submit an application with different LORs from bosses, volunteer coordinators, etc.?

Members don't see this ad.

Ask your prehealth committee. Many will not re-interview you rigorously, but they may ask for how you updated your application significantly for a reapplication. What feedback have you gotten from them about your lack of response in this application cycle?

Ask your prehealth committee. Many will not re-interview you rigorously, but they may ask for how you updated your application significantly for a reapplication. What feedback have you gotten from them about your lack of response in this application cycle?
The advisor for my pre-health committee asks that we not give updates unless it is of an acceptance before the end of the cycle as they are preparing the next wave of applications from our undergrad (not the nicest or most supportive policy...). I'll check back in with them regardless, though. Thank you!