Preparing for the DAT! Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajaydeep1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

First I want to thank everyone for all the help thats on this forum.

Quick question about studying for the DAT though.

I'm taking it in roughly a month, I've been studying Cliff's AP Bio, KBB Bio, Chads for Chem, Orgo and Math and finally CDP.

Im on my way to finishing chads and both books by the end of this week. My question is..what to do for the three weeks after I have everything in my head.

I have destroyer, topscore and datQvault.

When should I take my practice tests? Should I do destroyer first or QVault?

Also, when you guys do destroyer...do you do the problems with or without looking at your notes?!

I just want to get a good grasp of hopefully what to expect. I have all the material down..now just need to know what to practice and how to practice it in order to be in good shape for the actual test.

Thanks for all your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Do Destroyer without looking at the notes. See how many you got right. Then make sure you go back to the textbook to review the topics you answered wrong. Do the same with Qvault. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Do as many problems as possible. Make sure you do plenty of those that you had trouble with. You can definitely use Destroyer, Kaplan, Odyssey or CrackDAT. Good luck.

Do destroyer and understand every question/answer. If you can manage that you will do pretty well on your DAT, especially for chem and orgo