Preparing for the Onsite Essay

Started by crest29
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crest29

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I have a few interviews coming up in California. I was wondering, how can I best prepare for the Essay portion of the interviews? I don't have much time.. less than one month and I've got school starting up again on the 3rd of January and also I wrk 20 hours a week and volunteer so I'm a bit pressed for time.

Thanks!
 
crest29 said:
Hi guys,
I have a few interviews coming up in California. I was wondering, how can I best prepare for the Essay portion of the interviews? I don't have much time.. less than one month and I've got school starting up again on the 3rd of January and also I wrk 20 hours a week and volunteer so I'm a bit pressed for time.

Thanks!

Congrats on ur interviews! You can do it! 👍