Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I was looking around for awhile but couldn't find anything on a question I had so I figure I'd post it.
I'm studying for the October, 2009 PCAT and am using Kaplans PCAT 2010-2011 Edition. I noticed that the review section in biology is EXTREMELY detailed. I was wondering how detailed are the PCAT questions in sub-topics areas such as biology? Are the questions as detailed as Kaplan review sections make it seem? 😕
Also, it'd be cool if you could let me know how each one of you approached the studying and preparing for the PCAT process. How long did you start studying in advance and how many hours a day etc. I heard taking a lot of practice test over and over again was more efficient then reading just factual information.
Right now I'm using Kaplans 2010-2011, Barron's and Cliffs to study/prepare.
I'm studying for the October, 2009 PCAT and am using Kaplans PCAT 2010-2011 Edition. I noticed that the review section in biology is EXTREMELY detailed. I was wondering how detailed are the PCAT questions in sub-topics areas such as biology? Are the questions as detailed as Kaplan review sections make it seem? 😕
Also, it'd be cool if you could let me know how each one of you approached the studying and preparing for the PCAT process. How long did you start studying in advance and how many hours a day etc. I heard taking a lot of practice test over and over again was more efficient then reading just factual information.
Right now I'm using Kaplans 2010-2011, Barron's and Cliffs to study/prepare.

When you buy the Pearson practice test, does it only allow you to take it once or does it allow you to take it more than once since it's like $40 for one test? I'm panicking trying to study for this but since I'm taking Cal now along with Gen Chem II and Gen Bio II, I shouldn't have to study those too much besides what we haven't already gone over.