Preparing for the PCAT

Started by Aladin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aladin

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Fellas, I am planning on taking the PCAT in October, and I just have some questions regarding the PCAT, and the preparation for the PCAT.

  • How is the PCAT graded and scaled?
  • What is the PCAT average in the nation?
  • What would be a good PCAT score?
  • What books should I use to prepare for the PCAT?
  • How should I study for the PCAT?
  • I have taken the MCAT and done well, how similar is the PCAT to the MCAT difficulty wise?
  • How many practice tests should I take before taking the exam?
  • Where do I get practice tests?