Prereq Completion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

landhuman1234

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I recently received an II from a school where I have all prereqs complete except a Lab. I know advice says to complete all prereqs before matriculation but on MSAR the latest date for prereqs to be completed is "May 2025". I was wondering how strict this requirement is and if I could take the class in summer session A instead. I can still technically sign up for a spring class (i already graduated college but ig i could), but again I would prefer to take it over the summer.

Edit:

Their website says “prior to matriculation” and on their calendar it says June 1 “recommendation” for all complete.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
FInd a way to sign up for the class this winter/spring term. They are warning you now as it is a strict requirement. If you cannot, talk to the admissions team to get an alternative set up Monday. Otherwise, your offer can be rescinded.