Prereq Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am a nontrad in need of help.

I graduated '22 magna cum laude with a BS in physics and minor in mathematics. I have thought about it extensively, and I want to become a physician. I went and received a prehealth masters degree this past year. I am currently working in hospice and as a crisis counselor for my volunteer hours, and I have 1,000+ hours of research experience.

I am missing:
Chem I,II
Orgo
Biochem
and the associated labs

Doing these in person is really not do-able for me at this time.
I cannot figure out how to get these as efficiently as possible. I have read so many mixed things about what online programs/universities to go through. Can someone please advise me on if UCSD classes are generally accepted? or where else I should look?