prereq ptcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pghstudent

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone could explain what they are listing as their Behavioral Sciences I & II. I know that most schools require two psych classes, but what about schools that also require sociology? I also got a better grade in sociology, so I was hoping to put a psych and a sociology class. If anyone could share their thoughts I'd appreciate it!
 
I put introduction to psychology for behavioral science I and developmental psychology for behavioral science II.
I would contact the schools directly that you want to apply to to ask if you can do that.