Prereq Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Butters Stotch

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is probably a stupid question but should I be clicking on all the multiple attempts of each prereq courses I've taken to satisfy each school's requirements or just the attempt with the highest grade? Thank you.
 
I would just click the highest grade if you attempted the same class multiple times, unless it specifically states otherwise. If you mean you have multiple classes that meet a requirement, like low level and a high-level biology class could both fulfill the biology requirement, then I would just add all of them (that’s what I did). I mean, the school is gonna see all your grades no matter what