Prereqs for UHCO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

myopia0017

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi i will be applying to UHCO and SCCO this fall. My problem is that I just one more class and lab (lower division) required for houston. I did not decide to apply to houston until this year. I hope to graduate this december but they only offer that lab at one time so I might not be able to take it until the spring of 08. I will be applying before I even take those two courses. Would houston even consider my application?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.