Prereqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kilosin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just have a quick question. Do all prereqs have to be completed before submission of an application? I am applying for the 2010 cycle, and would like to have my app in before the end of June. However, I am taking my last prereq, orgo lab, this summer and the grade will not be in until mid-July. So should I wait and apply later, or submit it in June without orgo lab, if this is actually possible? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone, I just have a quick question. Do all prereqs have to be completed before submission of an application? I am applying for the 2010 cycle, and would like to have my app in before the end of June. However, I am taking my last prereq, orgo lab, this summer and the grade will not be in until mid-July. So should I wait and apply later, or submit it in June without orgo lab, if this is actually possible? Thanks.

Pre-requisites just need to be completed before you begin dental school, not necessarily before you apply. So don't wait, June is only a few days away!