Prerequisite about pharmacy school

Started by zolojan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zolojan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

I am going to be attending Laguardia Community College and I wanted to know does pharmacy school accept courses from Community College. Please i need some advice I am very confused 😕 if they will accept me into there programs if i take the prerequisite at a community college because i do not want to waste my time.
honest feedback is welcomed 🙂

thanks

these are the schools I am going to apply for Fall 2014

TOURO COLLEGE NYC

LAKE ERIE COLLEGE (LECOM)

LONG ISLAND UNIVERSITY

MCPHS( WORCESTER)
 
Last edited: