Prerequisite Entry

Started by optguy31
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optguy31

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi y’all, I was just wondering about entry of prerequisites for specific schools on OptomCAS. On the application it says to specify the prerequisites for certain schools (says I’ve entered 0/10 or whatever) I’m not sure if I should add every class that falls under each category that I’ve taken... Ex.) if I’ve taken 8 biology classes do I list them all under biology or do I just choose one. Many of the schools say there’s a minimum of 3 credits or whatever for each prerequisite category but it doesn’t have a maximum or specify how many courses to enter under each category... thank you for your help!