Prerequisite GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daniel86155

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to find PTCAS calculated prerequisite GPA? All I see is the overall GPA calculated.

Members don't see this ad.

Is there a way to find PTCAS calculated prerequisite GPA? All I see is the overall GPA calculated.
PTCAS does not calculate prerequisite GPA because it varies from school to school depending on what that school requires. PTCAS only calculates cumulative GPA, science GPA, and science and math GPA.

Reactions: 1 user
ACPTWannabe is correct. I asked the same thing months ago. At that time, I did not realizes PTCAS had a tab for all the schools, listing each schools pre-reqs. So I keyed in my entire transcript into Excel. Then I put a column beside each to put an 'X' in. Then wrote a formula to calculate the GPA of the classes X'd. This allowed me to run through fairly quickly, marking each schools pre-req, get a pGPA, then clear the X's and run through another. Since I was considering many schools, this ended up saving a lot of time as I considered pGPA's.

Reactions: 1 user