Prerequisite Grade Requirements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mechanical

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sooo this year my Biochemistry is turning out to be a really tough class, definitely the hardest I have taken so far. I currently am barely on track to pass but am getting nervous as the final is apparently impossible. My school uses a plus/minus grading scale and there is a good possibility that I finish with a C-. does anyone know if a C- is treated the same as a regular C. I am currently accepted into SCO and it would help my peace of mind to know whether or not I have that extra bit of wiggle room and that my C- would be accepted in a prerequisite course.
Thanks in advance and best of luck to everyone!