Prerequisites for carib schools?

Started by WowMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WowMD

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I was just wondering if SGU, Ross, AUC, etc, accept prerequisites such as bio, chem, org chem, physics that are done in a community college (2yr college)?
I already earned a BS degree in a 4 yr college, but i'm currently doing my premed courses in a community college because of my financial problem.

Thanks in advance!
 
With regards to Ross, I don't know exactly. You should call the office in New York to make sure you're not wasting your time and/or money. Ross WILL accept you without having completed your B.S., however. I know a few students who have fulfilled the pre-med requisites, completed at least 60 (I think) credit hours at the University level, and are attending/have attended Ross.

http://www.rossmed.edu/

Others can give you info on the other schools.

Good luck!

-Skip Intro
MS2 Ross University
Portsmouth, Dominica
 
I've spoken with admin at SGU,Ross,AUC and they say they will accept CC courses if they're transferable to a University (and they are the real deal courses, not "survey" courses). Bottom line, CC is okay for carib schools.
 
... dont forget... u must be breathing &.... have a pulse....other than that your in.... oh yea, good credit to get a private loan... cause US Dept of Educ., doesnt really think its worth more than $18,500/yr, its a grad loan at BEST....