Prerequisites for carib schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WowMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I was just wondering if SGU, Ross, AUC, etc, accept prerequisites such as bio, chem, org chem, physics that are done in a community college (2yr college)?
I already earned a BS degree in a 4 yr college, but i'm currently doing my premed courses in a community college because of my financial problem.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

With regards to Ross, I don't know exactly. You should call the office in New York to make sure you're not wasting your time and/or money. Ross WILL accept you without having completed your B.S., however. I know a few students who have fulfilled the pre-med requisites, completed at least 60 (I think) credit hours at the University level, and are attending/have attended Ross.

http://www.rossmed.edu/

Others can give you info on the other schools.

Good luck!

-Skip Intro
MS2 Ross University
Portsmouth, Dominica

I've spoken with admin at SGU,Ross,AUC and they say they will accept CC courses if they're transferable to a University (and they are the real deal courses, not "survey" courses). Bottom line, CC is okay for carib schools.

... dont forget... u must be breathing &.... have a pulse....other than that your in.... oh yea, good credit to get a private loan... cause US Dept of Educ., doesnt really think its worth more than $18,500/yr, its a grad loan at BEST....