Prerequisites for U.S veterinary schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to start a thread for the particular prerequisites for each veterinary school so we don't have to spend hours looking at 28 websites for each veterinary school.

I'll start with the University of Florida

University of Florida

General Microbiology
Genetics
Statistics
Biochemistry
Calculus
2 Animal Science Courses

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
AVMA/VMCAS has a nice chart/word document that lists everything in one place. I'd provide the direct link for you but I'm currently at work and not on my personal computer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys I didn't know there was already an established source for the information.

You can also order VMSAR.

Might I suggest also using the search feature of SDN for certain topics before you post a new thread? I've noticed a bunch of your questions already have threads devoted to them.

You can also order VMSAR.

Might I suggest also using the search feature of SDN for certain topics before you post a new thread? I've noticed a bunch of your questions already have threads devoted to them.

:thumbup: Or, if the SDN search fails, go onto google and search for whatever you're looking for with "sdn pre-veterinary" tacked onto the end. Most of the topics you've asked have been answered many, many times over, or regard information that is available on the school or AAVMC website.

Hello visitor, my new username will be USF Ahmad Eldee. I've done some mistakes by lashing out against some members because I didn't understand the rules of studentdoctor forums and I felt you guys were being too harsh. I want to extend my apologies to everybody that I'm sorry and my new account will signify a new me, who'll be a contributing member to the forums and ask questions ONLY until I can't get them answered through my research. I'm posting this on every single thread I've made to ensure that each member I've done wrong can see this and earn back the respect of the pre-veterinary community. Take care.

Last edited: