prerequisites like St. Augustine

Started by greco13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

greco13

PT, DPT, ECS, OCS, ATC
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The University of St. Augustine deviates away from the trend of normal prerequisites. e.g. they allow 1 of 2 semesters of physics be substituted with a biomechanics or kinesiology course AND they allow 1 of 2 semester of general biology to be substituted with zoology, microbio, or exercise physiology.
Does anyone know of other programs that have prerequisites that can be substituted like this?
 
I would like to know this. I have both Biomechanics and Exercise Physiology and would like to know if there is any other programs that I could apply to. If I don't get accepted into USA, I will be taking Bio 2 and Phys 2 but I would rather not.
 
http://www.ptcas.org/programprereqs/ Look at the pdf on this page. It won't tell you if you can replace courses, but it might be a start. I haven't seen many programs that don't want 2 physics courses, but I have seen quite a few schools that allow you to replace general bio with others.