Prerequisites only or cumulative?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dudecoolname

words under my username
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do pharmacy schools look at your prerequisite GPA, cumulative, or both? So far my prereq. classes are going great but, there's this one class that is required by my current university (non-prereq.) and I am apparently doing bad in it, do you think this will effect me at? I actually don't think this class will hurt my cumulative much anyway since its only 1 credit hour, but I'm just curious.

Thanks guys
 
Do pharmacy schools look at your prerequisite GPA, cumulative, or both? So far my prereq. classes are going great but, there's this one class that is required by my current university (non-prereq.) and I am apparently doing bad in it, do you think this will effect me at? I actually don't think this class will hurt my cumulative much anyway since its only 1 credit hour, but I'm just curious.

Thanks guys


Depends on the school, you are interested in applying. Some schools look at just the pre-reqs while others look at both... 1 credit hr 😕 that wont even make a dent on your cumGPA. Define bad? failing?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad