Prerequisites prior to matriculation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistin2011

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if i am accepted to dental school with one missing prerequisite which is anatomy with lab, can I replace it with online anatomy class?

Members don't see this ad.

if i am accepted to dental school with one missing prerequisite which is anatomy with lab, can I replace it with online anatomy class?

Honestly only the school can give you that answer.

If you find out please come back and post the answer

Members don't see this ad :)
I know Ohio State does not allow online courses of pre-reqs

Which school are you referring to that requires anatomy w/lab?

I highly doubt if they want a class with a lab that you could do it online instead. Besides, take the anatomy class with the lab - it is often billed as the hardest class for D1s, and all the anatomy experience you have prior to dental school only helps. I took accelerated anatomy with 3 cadaver labs a week, it was great, no way I could have learned it all as well as I did with only 1 lab a week, let alone none or online.