• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

dentistin2011

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 5, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
if i am accepted to dental school with one missing prerequisite which is anatomy with lab, can I replace it with online anatomy class?

eldirty

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
if i am accepted to dental school with one missing prerequisite which is anatomy with lab, can I replace it with online anatomy class?

If you find out please come back and post the answer

About the Ads

JamesOSU

Ohio State 2013
10+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2008
Columbus, OH
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I highly doubt if they want a class with a lab that you could do it online instead. Besides, take the anatomy class with the lab - it is often billed as the hardest class for D1s, and all the anatomy experience you have prior to dental school only helps. I took accelerated anatomy with 3 cadaver labs a week, it was great, no way I could have learned it all as well as I did with only 1 lab a week, let alone none or online.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.