Pretest Anatomy 9th Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shivasHeroLike

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Its part of the pretest series.

Did any of you use this and can give their 2 cents on it.

0070526834.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I used it during my anatomy course (but I think it was an earlier version with histo and embryo as well). The questions were much harder than BRS or most of the other standard review books.

Members don't see this ad :)
i found that this book was somewhat esoteric and just not worth your time. as far as the usmle goes, FA or kaplan books are probably all you need for anatomy

Hmm, I just picked up the Pretest Physiology book and had the same reaction. WTF? The questions all seemed tricky and not that relevant to understanding of the subject...kind of a waste of time.

Hmm, I just picked up the Pretest Physiology book and had the same reaction. WTF? The questions all seemed tricky and not that relevant to understanding of the subject...kind of a waste of time.

getting 50-60% correct in pretest physio is doing really good. At my school, scoring in this range equaled a high B or an A on our course exams.

Don't get too freaked out by it.

Ha, that was written by my anatomy prof... it was definitely useful to pass his class.

The anatomy/histo pretest book really helped me out on my anatomy nbme exam. Helped me ace it. I use the pretest series to help me study for my shelf exams, but also along with other sources. I've heard this series isn't good at all for boards prep though, haha.