pretty

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lateness

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
pretty(beauty in the eye of the beholder) girls, i met, one was a model, this, i met while out this past week, who told me (while drunk), that they are looking for a new primary doctor, while i only a resident was suggesting places and docs to go to, they said we need a male doctor, i said why, they said bc guys are easier to manipulate to get their vicodin or other painkillers... :laugh:
:cool: :eek: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

pretty(beauty in the eye of the beholder) girls, i met, one was a model, this, i met while out this past week, who told me (while drunk)...

Dude...re-read that, and please tell me you weren't drunk when you typed it! ;)

2004040233_Display-25.gif

Dude...re-read that, and please tell me you weren't drunk when you typed it! ;)

2004040233_Display-25.gif

yes,Kent, i have to admit, i was very distracted (hint)when i wrote/posted,it i give u permission and even recommend you remove it delete or whatever to it from cyberspace:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
i was very distracted (hint)when i wrote/posted,it i give u permission and even recommend you remove it delete or whatever to it from cyberspace

Hell, no...it's one of the best posts this week. ;)

Look... next time you gonna make a post like this... you _MUST_ post a picture of the how good looking the girls were... some examples... Many FM doctors are very visual.

Look... next time you gonna make a post like this... you _MUST_ post a picture of the how good looking the girls were... some examples... Many FM doctors are very visual.

Excellent point!

hahah i love drunk doctors!

i am emberassed, i cant believe there are more responses to this, haha. but i dont have pictures yet, of either one of them, but i will get it soon,, but isn't that illegal to post it here? or maybe i hsould put a link of it yes, thatt would be better..
take care guys and girls,

peace,

i am emberassed, i cant believe there are more responses to this, haha. but i dont have pictures yet, of either one of them, but i will get it soon,, but isn't that illegal to post it here? or maybe i hsould put a link of it yes, thatt would be better..
take care guys and girls,

peace,

We said similar examples... look over the net... do some homework. hehe.:D

Hey, you should have told them that nothing is for free. ;)

This would have been the perfect opportunity to gain real eastate. lol.