previous loans and FAFSA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

guitarn247

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone I have a quick question..

I am enrolled in a postbac graduate program now and during my time here (07-08 school year) I receieved loans. Now I am applying for the 08-09 FAFSA for medical school, do I need to include the money I received as loans for the renewal FAFSA? Thanks guys in advance
 
yea it is money that is in my bank account..
I just meant include it under the section that asks about previoius loans received from the last year.. I think it was like Worksheet C or one of those sections on the FAFSA
 
yea it is money that is in my bank account..
I just meant include it under the section that asks about previoius loans received from the last year.. I think it was like Worksheet C or one of those sections on the FAFSA

I'm not seeing anything for loans except for Worksheet B where they say to not include financial aid. In C there is only education credits, child support, taxable earnings from need-based employment, or student grants/scholarships that were included in your AGI.

What I thought you were talking about is your current cash/savings which in that case they say do not include loans.