Previous malpractice Certificate of Insurance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GASMAN

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

The past group I worked for is no longer in existence. A new site is asking for the past 10 years of Malpractice Certification of Insurance. I have no idea where my old group get the malpractice from. Anyone has deal with similar situation before and how to resolve it?

Thanks all!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

The past group I worked for is no longer in existence. A new site is asking for the past 10 years of Malpractice Certification of Insurance. I have no idea where my old group get the malpractice from. Anyone has deal with similar situation before and how to resolve it?

Thanks all!

Do you have ANY paperwork or old emails regarding coverage from your time there? It would likely list the company that was providing the coverage. That would give you a lead to follow. What they are likely looking for is to make sure that you have always been insured and evidence of a tail.

ETA: you could call a previous colleague or practice administrator to see if they know the carrier who provided coverage.

Your old hospital or anywhere you had privileges would have that on file

Reactions: 1 users