Previous Years Rolling Admissions Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Studentatschool

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you that have applied to programs with rolling admissions, how long did it take for them to get back to you after submitting to PTCAS and having everything verified?

Any one heard back on acceptances in October, November, December?

Members don't see this ad.

Yea I applied 08/11 and got the email today that my application was verified. Now hopefully my school decision is just as fast...

Yea I applied 08/11 and got the email today that my application was verified. Now hopefully my school decision is just as fast...
Did you apply early admissions? I just submitted 8/15 and im wondering if I'll get an email about verification soon like I'm seeing for others.. I did not apply early admissions

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I applied on 08-10 and I'm still waiting too and can't wait for my application to be processed (did not apply ED either)

Applied to early decision on August 5th and got an interview letter August 9th for UTMB! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Wow !! Congrats!

Would you mind sharing your stats?
University: The University of Texas at Austin
Major: Exercise Science, Minor Business
Overall GPA: 3.69
Pre-Req GPA: 3.7
GRE:V: 150 Q: 160 Essay: 4.0

Extra-Curric: FSA (Filipino Student Association), VSA (Vietnamese), AAC (Asian American Culture), Kinesiology Club, PTO (Physical Therapy Organization)

Volunteer: Outpatient 180 hours, inpatient 30 hours, home-health 20 hours.
Got 4 LOR along with this, (1 Prof major, 1 Prof non major, 2 PTs)

Acceptances: N/A

Rejections: N/A

Interviews: UTMB

Did you apply early admissions? I just submitted 8/15 and im wondering if I'll get an email about verification soon like I'm seeing for others.. I did not apply early admissions

Yes, I applied for Early Decision for Mary Baldwin College now Mary Baldwin University. Depending on your school they may or may not look at your application until the early decision candidates have been looked at.