Price Chopper Pharmacy anyone?

Started by tablet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tablet

_______
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any experience working at Price Chopper pharmacy? If you have worked there; did you like it, how was staffing, pay, employee discount, clientele, metrics, management, etc. Overall, is it a good place to work? Thank you for your input.
 
Some of my classmates had rotations through Price Chopper. Only 2 work there full-time. All of them absolutely love it (not that many people, work load is very manageable). The ones who got offers from them to work as pharmacists were paid interns during school. I ain't gonna lie though: they had some connections like high high up (beyond the pharmacy dept.). So I can imagine, it must be hard as heck to get in the old fashioned way (apply in a store, online, etc.)

Sorry I can't give much more info on PC than that.