Price Over Prestige

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
you're just hearing about this now?

there are plenty of ways to fund your dental education where you wont even have to deal with loans, but the more you get the more you have to give back.

sure it sucks, but the fact that you're going to dschool means you're so much better off than a whole lot of people out there.

you're just hearing about this now?

there are plenty of ways to fund your dental education where you wont even have to deal with loans, but the more you get the more you have to give back.

sure it sucks, but the fact that you're going to dschool means you're so much better off than a whole lot of people out there.

true, but if I gave your friend $5 and didnt give you $5, you'd be pissed lol thats how i feel. current d-school students are getting a bit of extra help. so in the end it does suck for me, because i wont be getting that.

Members don't see this ad :)
true, but if I gave your friend $5 and didnt give you $5, you'd be pissed lol thats how i feel. current d-school students are getting a bit of extra help. so in the end it does suck for me, because i wont be getting that.

your analogy shows that you don't understand the situation very well.

your analogy shows that you don't understand the situation very well.

a dollar today is worth more than a dollar tomorrow. show me 1 person who wouldnt take some savings.

a dollar today is worth more than a dollar tomorrow. show me 1 person who wouldnt take some savings.

Unless the economy improves...
or if you're earning interest.

i said nothing about savings, just the fact that you don't seem to understand what it is that obama took away and what is available.

in this scenario, you actually give both me and my friend 5 dollars =)

Unless the economy improves...
or if you're earning interest.

There are many things that make this a ubiquitous paradigm... its not going to change anywhere in the near future thats for sure.

Also, on a side note, whether an economy is improving or tanking (does not matter which), the current currency is still worth more than future currency.