1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

For Sale Priced to sell! MCAT 2013 Berkeley Review (Complete Set)

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by plage noire, Aug 12, 2015.

1. plage noire

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'm selling my complete (pre-2015 MCAT) set of TBR (2013 edition). This includes:

- Gen Chem I & II
    - Bio I & II (basically already includes the biochem that was added)
    - Physics I & II
    - Orgo I & II

- I'll throw in the verbal reasoning if you want it (2009 version, all others are from 2013)

These are awesome! I really think they made a big difference in my 90%+ MCAT score. They are thorough and really make sure that you're getting the concepts down. There are a few marks in pen here and there from the previous owner but everything else is marked VERY lightly in pencil and is easily erased. No highlighting (except in the verbal book). The books are in great condition.

$125 - shipping included

#1 plage noire, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. plage noire

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
  4. plage noire

5+ Year Member

Medical Student