Primary Process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hansen44

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello can someone please tell me how long it took AMCAS to process your primary? When did you submit it and how long did it take? I am going to submit mine Tuesday. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted on July 21st and I am waiting still. They say from 4-6 weeks for verification. That is if nothing is flagged as missing or still waiting. Make sure that all of your transcripts are sent by your institutions. If you send them they won't accept them and you will have to wait longer.
Good luck!!!

There is actually a whole thread for amcas verification in pre allo. you should check it out, hundreds of people have put when they submitted and when they were verified.

There is actually a whole thread for amcas verification in pre allo. you should check it out, hundreds of people have put when they submitted and when they were verified.

Yeah, Hansen, I'd take a look at this. Also, if you submitted Tuesday, 8/4, I don't think you'll be verified until the 8/25 at the earliest. Of course it could happen earlier than that, but probably won't.