Step III Primum CCS software

Started by Costco
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Costco

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been trying to find the official primum software to download so that I can practice. But I cannot find it. Does anyone know where the link is for windows? I tried calling, but no one is picking up bc of the covid pandemic.

Please let me know. My exam is in 4 days, lol. Thanks
 
@Asa17 @Costco Guys, it's right under practice materials at www.usmle.org ; you can download from there. Also, if you want to see how strategies for monitoring, sequencing of many cases work on primum software, ********** uses primum to show cases. Best wishes!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad