PrincessDMD=SHC1984

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkk1031

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry guys, but I had to say this.. apologies..

Members don't see this ad.

:beat: People just let her go. She probably sign in under a different acct now.

i think somethings wrong with your horse

yeah now i'm intersted and i want to find out who this person was with their multiple personalities, you know instead of studying.:D

It's pretty sad how yall are dealing with who SHC is and what kinda person she is. I'm sure this forum isn't meant for this kinda stuff. Why not use PM instead of threads? This forum seems totally useless lately. Why should I share anything with yall and why should I listen to anything yall say? I know there are many of yall who chose not to say anything and I was one of them. It's frustrating to see how it turned out. I've always thought this forum was helpful, and I hope it goes back to that.

PM me if yall got anything personal to say to me. Keep the threads purposeful. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
It's pretty sad how yall are dealing with who SHC is and what kinda person she is. I'm sure this forum isn't meant for this kinda stuff. Why not use PM instead of threads? This forum seems totally useless lately. Why should I share anything with yall and why should I listen to anything yall say? I know there are many of yall who chose not to say anything and I was one of them. It's frustrating to see how it turned out. I've always thought this forum was helpful, and I hope it goes back to that.

PM me if yall got anything personal to say to me. Keep the threads purposeful. Thanks

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I feel you but why PM when you can put it out there and share the ideas w/ everybody. I understand she might get hurt a little but at least she learns what not to say in the future. So what I'm trying to say is, her gain is greater than her lost. She can easily sign up a different account and start all over again. She got nothing to loss, why are you feeling bad for her!!!

i think somethings wrong with your horse

yeah now i'm intersted and i want to find out who this person was with their multiple personalities, you know instead of studying.:D
yeah, cause it is freaking dead!

I think we should name this thread as Rumor or not part II. ;)

I feel you but why PM when you can put it out there and share the ideas w/ everybody. I understand she might get hurt a little but at least she learns what not to say in the future. So what I'm trying to say is, her gain is greater than her lost. She can easily sign up a different account and start all over again. She got nothing to loss, why are you feeling bad for her!!!

I dont think that its right to call someone out for the sole purpose of publicly humiliating them. Who are we to teach her "what not to say in the future". We are all adults here, so lets be civil.

I dont think that its right to call someone out for the sole purpose of publicly humiliating them. Who are we to teach her "what not to say in the future". We are all adults here, so lets be civil.
I hope you're not pointing finger at me cuz I play no part in the rumor thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.