SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Princeton MCAT for DAT?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by Sea of ASH, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Sea of ASH

Sea of ASH 2+ Year Member

Sep 15, 2007
    do you think its a good idea to use princeton's mcat to supplement kaplan's dat?

i just read the first chapter in bio and its pretty indepth. explains things from a different angle. the problem is that its too much material. am i just wasting my time?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. userah

userah 7+ Year Member

Aug 9, 2007
    the bio from princeton is very in depth? well if you're just using kaplan i say keep using princeton because kaplan for bio is crap.
  4. allstardentist

allstardentist All-Star 10+ Year Member

Apr 27, 2006
    Los Angeles
    yes its a very good idea.
  5. Orgodox

Orgodox 7+ Year Member

Feb 8, 2008
    New York
    I don't know about the bio but I went through the Princeton MCAT gen chem and I thought it was very good. Its only 200 pages (takes about a day) and even the math type had some theory. I heard it was great for theory overall and I personally liked it
  6. sl2obel2ts

sl2obel2ts i like tomatoes 7+ Year Member

Sep 26, 2007
    I personally thought Princeton Review Bio was amazing. It was in the middle of kaplan and schaum's. You have to reinforce it with ecology and plants sections using other materials though. I really liked its physiology section. You should def use it. Its ochem really sucked :p.
  7. Sea of ASH

Sea of ASH 2+ Year Member

Sep 15, 2007
    thanx for your help everyone :thumbup: i shall use it!

i ordered shaums also lol. I HAVE TO GET A GOOD SCORE.