Princeton MCAT for DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sea of ASH

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
do you think its a good idea to use princeton's mcat to supplement kaplan's dat?

i just read the first chapter in bio and its pretty indepth. explains things from a different angle. the problem is that its too much material. am i just wasting my time?

Members don't see this ad.

the bio from princeton is very in depth? well if you're just using kaplan i say keep using princeton because kaplan for bio is crap.

I don't know about the bio but I went through the Princeton MCAT gen chem and I thought it was very good. Its only 200 pages (takes about a day) and even the math type had some theory. I heard it was great for theory overall and I personally liked it

Members don't see this ad :)
I personally thought Princeton Review Bio was amazing. It was in the middle of kaplan and schaum's. You have to reinforce it with ecology and plants sections using other materials though. I really liked its physiology section. You should def use it. Its ochem really sucked :p.

thanx for your help everyone :thumbup: i shall use it!

i ordered shaums also lol. I HAVE TO GET A GOOD SCORE.