princeton review book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

glk2101

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been using a book called cracking the mcat cbt..it has physics in addition to the other sciences..but i was wondering if anyone knew if the material is the same as the hyperlearning book??

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure I used the hyperlearning book for gen chem and really liekd it

I been looking for their books but can't find anything. I was wondering if any one can write down the isbn number for the hyperlearning for gchem and ochem.

i dont think u can purchase these books they are offered with the MCAT course by princeton review...i just checked my copies there are no ISBN #s sorry.

Try searching for it on Craigslist...you have to make sure its the Hyperlearning series though, otherwise its just the regular PR Mcat review books. I lucked out and found the Biological Sciences Review book on Amazon and the Physical Sciences Review book on ebay for really cheap. I heard that PR people actively search and report people who try to sell their books on amazon/ebay.

I don't have the regular PR books to compare with the Hyperlearning ones, but the books should have the word "Hyperlearning" on it, so if you're wanting to buy and a seller doesn't specify which book it is...ask if they see Hyperlearning on the cover/spine or ask for a pic.